If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyrights, you should send us a notice of claimed infringement that complies with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
- 1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- 3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the NewsCentral to locate the material.
- 4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the NewsCentral to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- 5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- 6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
NewsCentral will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner.
NewsCentral is an RSS news aggregator and is not responsible for the content that publishers chose to publish in their feeds. Even though we can remove content from NewsCentral once we are notified about Copyright Infringement, we cannot guarantee that it won’t appear again in the RSS feeds from the publishers. Also, removal of the content from our website has no impact on the publishers’ original feeds, so probably the content will still exist at the publishers’ websites.